- Effective and well tolerated for management of pruritus, sneezing and watery rhinorrhea.
- Improves symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Inhibits broncho constriction, mucus production, mucosal oedema and inflammation in seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Improves symptoms of allergic rhinitis comorbid with asthma.
- An effective and safe option for the treatment of asthma in children.”
- Montelukast in combination with levocetirizine is effective in reducing night & day time nasal symptoms and daytime eye symptoms in seasonal allergic rhinitis as compared to levocetirizine alone.