Zero-wax Ear Drops
- Chlorbutol in combination with paradichlorobenzene softens ear wax & helps to remove hardened wax & used before syringing to make removal of ear wax easier.
- Paradichlorobenzene is the most superior ceruminolytic agent as compared to sodium bicarbonate & acetic acid. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg
- Rapidly softens wax causing occlusion or partial occlusion of the external auditory meatus.
- Benzocaine is a local anesthetic effective in reducing pain & discomfort in the ear.
- Helps reduce the thickness of the oils to better penetrate ear wax